Lilly in the dress she will be wearing at Brian's wedding. And, yes, she was trying desperately to hide from the camera. But since AnnGee said she would hurt me if I didn't have a picture of her posted by the time she got home from school, I can't be picky about Lilly's lack of posing.



And even though Luke was not dressed up fancy this morning, he still managed to be super cute.
2 comments:
Jen, I'm so glad you sent me your blog address. I also love reading blogs. Your kids are so cute, I just love them. The dress that Lily is wearing is adorable.
My blog address is http://jennipeacock.blogspot.com/
Jenni
Yay, for the blog!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting. It's been awhile since I have seen pictures. I love their Halloween costumes! Keep posting pictures, they are so cute!
Post a Comment