I love to watch my little Luke try so hard to be like his dad. It is no surprise anymore to find him copying Reed���s every move. One day we even realized Luke was watching Reed so he could put food in his mouth at the exact same time as his dad. Too silly. Last Saturday we had a Christmas party at our house with some friends, and Reed was chopping some wood for the event. Of course, Luke wanted to be involved with the whole process, which made his mom a little nervous. Reed let him try out the hatchet for a second (with close supervision) and Luke became ecstatic when he hit a little splinter off the edge of a piece of wood. He held out the little sliver for all of us to see thinking to himself, ���I am so cool. I can cut wood just like my dad.���
Here is a picture of my two wood-cutters.

Luke helping his dad put the wood in a pile.

4 comments:
I think it is so cute that he wants to be like his Dad. Does Lilly try to be your shadow?
So cute! I'm so excited to see you guys this weekend!!
Reed must be so proud of him (and Lilly of course :)) We miss those kids so much! We show their pictures to Daniel so he will always remember them.
(sorry I didn't meant to delete my previous comment, I'm still learning how to use this!)
Post a Comment