
Two weeks ago Reed called me to say, "My firm will pay for our travel costs and our hotel if you want to go to Breckenridge, Colorado (a ski resort town in the Rockies) for the weekend? Do you want to go? Oh, and they also will be paying me to go on the trip." It was a really hard decision, but in the end I made the sacrifice and said, "Yes." Reed did have to go see a client for a couple hours Friday night, but the rest of the time we got a free vacation. My favorite thing we did while we were there was a sweet hike along the Sawmill Creek. Luke and Lilly were super troopers and did the entire hike on their own two feet even though the terrain was rough (and actually loved it). I loved hearing Luke and Lilly be the topic of conversation of other hikers, "Wow. Those two kids made it all the way up here!?"
3 comments:
Breckenridge is so pretty! That's awesome you got to go. Your kiddos are so cute!
I want to go on an all expense paid vacation. I love that Luke and Lilly are already hikers. I can see lots of family back packing trips in your future.
Gotta love vacations you don't have to pay for...I'm sure I would.
Love the pictures of Luke and Lilly on the side. So adorable!
Post a Comment