Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dear mean, ugly, no-good truck,

I’m kind-of upset with you right now, and by kind-of I mean really, really, really mad. Who do you think you are? What gives you the right to steal everything I own, with an agreement to return it only if I promise to relocate to Arizona?

Ok. Ok. Ok. I know, technically speaking, I was the one that asked you to come. And yes, maybe I did spend most of the week getting boxes ready to fill you up, but can’t I be a little upset with you anyway?

I have a new deal for you that I think would satisfy the both of us. You see these beautiful ladies below?

[YW in excellence, Nov 2009]
If you could just pick them up along your way, you don’t know what a big smile it would put on my face. And I really don’t mean to ask too much, but there are 16 amazing young women that I adore hanging out with every week. Would it be too much to invite them along for the ride too? If the trailer gets too crowded just tell the passengers to start throwing boxes out your back. My stuff is all a bunch of junk anyway.
Yes I do believe we will be the dearest of friends,
Jenny


10 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

My bag is packed! I'll be ready Wednesday morning!

Oh and. Can I bring my family? I'm afraid I'd miss them too much.

Mmmkay. See you then.

PS. Are we sure we don't want to just relocate to the Hudson Building boundaries?

Amy said...

You're moving?

And don't you look as young and skinny as ever! I had to sneak a peak at the caption to make sure you weren't posting high school pics. :)

Karen said...

I'm ready too...and I think maybe I'll send for the rest of my family in a few days. Just a little break...

...and Jordan, SERIOUSLY...I think I'm just going to get you the Hudson Building for Christmas. I don't know if you can live without it.

Love your guts Jen. Love, love, love.

Apron Appeal said...

ARIZONA?! Which part? Why would you do that right before the holiday?

Did you sell your house? Can Read get Ryan a job?

Apron Appeal said...

Sorry I misspelled Reed's name...we just had some "Read's" move into our ward and I frequently misspell their name too.

Robin said...

What?! No fair! My sister's family just got stationed in Colorado Springs in May next year. I was already planning a reunion trip :(. But congratulations! That's exciting and new! What part of AZ?

HIJK Skousen said...

Ok allens! Arizona? You are moving? Fill us all in on the details! Good luck! And, your family is as cute as ever!

Wilson Family said...

Wow! Arizona! Sweet Jen, you cannot post something like this and not give details :) The kids' Halloween costumes are so super cute! Love ya.

dersley said...

Sweet Jordan and Karen! I'm so glad you are along for the ride!

And Karen while you are looking at properties can to pick up one of those cute colonials closeby the Hudson Building. Or maybe three right next door to each other so we can all be neighbors?

And to the rest of you: Yes, we are moving to Arizona Pheonix area. We are in theory trying to keep it hush, hush since Reed still hasn't quit his current job. But since we sold our house a little faster than expected our fam gets to do a long vacation for December in Utah and Idaho. Should be fun especially since I am hoping it means we will get to see some of you soon.

Wilson Family said...

Good luck with your move! It should be fun for you to spend some time with your family. My sister lives in Scottsdale, so if we ever go that way, we'll have to come see you :)