Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nursery rhyme with a twist.

(Warning: the material in this post may not be suitable for young children or the faint of heart)

Humpty dumpty sat on a bed
humpty dumpty fell, hitting his head

All the kinds horses and all the kings men
Couldn't put humpty together agains...

But a very nice plastic surgeon could.


(My boy's five stitches after falling off his Aunt Rachel's bed and hitting the baseboard)


7 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Ouch! I'm sorry that happened to cute Luquitas :( Give him lots of hugs for us.

The Dixon Family said...

Oh.my.heavens.sake.

Where on his head is this lovely scar?

Devony said...

Oh my gosh you moved? How did I not know this? I'm so sad! I was envisioning all sorts of fun we could have this summer. Blast. Where in AZ?

Laura said...

yikes!! this on his head? Hope he's feeling better! glad you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Nancy Page said...

Cute rhyme and "oh my goodness"!!
I'm so glad that i read your blog today because I've been thinking about you alot and wondering when you were headed this way. I'm having my baby on Friday, but I really think that you should come live by me and be in my ward. It's awesome!!!

Kirbys said...

Oh how sad! That happened to Kaleb too! Head injuries are the worst huh. We miss you guys so much! Poor little lucas. Give him a kiss for us!

Jenni said...

Poor little guy. Loved how creative the post is.