Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And Reed wonders why Luke has me wrapped around his little finger...

Yes, he is a rough and tumble boy who spends most of his day doing boy things:

wrestling,

playing in the dirt,

kicking, throwing, hitting, and shooting all things round, or

some star wars game that involves karate moves that I know as a girl I will never in a million years understand,

But there is a softer side to my boy that I love so much.

It is the side that somehow leads him to think of ways he can make his mom happy...

Like the day he decided to turn a stick, a few
leaves, and a touch of creativity into the most beautiful flower I have ever seen...



And then practically topple me over when I asked him to take a picture of it with me.



Yep, that's my boy.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute! You are such a good mom!!