Sunday, January 1, 2012

Carlsbad Beachhouse 2012

We came.
We froze.
We hot tubbed.

[Kickin in the new year at the beach with all of Reed's family]
we're hoping the rest of 2012 will be this fun!

4 comments:

Apron Appeal said...

is Lucas leaning over or is Lilly really that much taller? Where did you go that you froze?

dersley said...

We were in carlsbad, california for the new year. The freeze I was talking about was getting into the ocean water. Our cycle all day everyday was go out to the beach and play in the water till our limbs turned to icicles then soak in the hot tub till we thawed out, then repeat. Somehow we all thought it was pretty fun.

dersley said...

And by "we" I actually mean everybody in my little family except me. I froze just watching them.

dersley said...

Lilly is about an inch taller than Luke. The photo is deceiving.