Luke with his Aunt "FuFoo" at the park.

Boys have to stick together especially when they are way outnumbered by girl cousins.

Happy Birthday Reed! Reed's mom planned a fun party for Reed while we were in Cali.

Thanks for the new chair Grandma Allen!


L and L playing in a box of packing peanuts. I guess they still love the packages more than the presents.
We made gingerbread houses while at my parents house and Teresa helped Lucas make his. I think he did 10X more eating than decorating.
Thanks Teresa for helping Lucas. And by the way they looked at a picture of you today and actually called you "Esa" instead of AnnGee.
Grandma helped Lilly with her decorating. Thanks Grandma!


2 comments:
What fun pictures!!! Your twins are so much fun, I just want to squeeze em! I'm glad you got to be with both families through the holidays, and it was fun to see you. Take care with your sweet little spirits, I'm sure they keep you incredably busy!!!
Cute pictures!! Keep posting pictures, I love seeing your cute little twins. I wish we lived closer so we could get together more often!! Take care!
Post a Comment