Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Buffalo Soldier

Every time I look at this picture of Lilliana I think of my neighbor growing up, Emily. Emily was (and probably still is) one of the strongest girls I know. She could beat all the girls and all the boys at doing chin-ups with ease.


Well Emily, when Lilly gets a little older she would like to challenge you to a chin-up match. She has already started strength training���






By the way, I have never managed to do one chin-up ever in my life, though I probably should try it out again now that I have lugged Luke and Lili around for a year and a half.

2 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

Wow, she's is strong!! She would make a great gymnast!

Emilyjo said...

Lilly, you're in luck! I've gotten weak and fat, so I think you can beat me right now!!! But keep practicing anyway and I better get going so I don't get shown up by a 2 year old! :)