
Last week we had two very special visitors, Reed's younger brother and sister. Thanks for making the trip guys! Since they are both avid water goers, I decided to employ their assistance to take my kiddos swimming. And boy was I glad for the help. By the end of the our adventures Lilly would jump into the pool with zero regard for the depth of the water or if anyone was in the vicinity to catch her. A couple of times I even purposefully let her go all the way under hoping to educate her a bit on the danger of the water. I thought she would come up coughing up water and thinking 'that wasn't very fun,' but instead all it did was make her laugh a little bit louder. Both her and Luke had so much fun and it made my day to hear so many laughs and see so many smiles.
4 comments:
Cute! Cute!
Looks like fun!
That place looks like fun. Should we go there or to garden of the Gods when we come to see you guys this summer?
Gwen
How fun!!! The only indoor pools around here are at the high schools. We still go swim, but they don't have any fun slides or anything. That's fun to have family visit and spend sometime swimmen around. Your twins get cuter and cuter everytime I see them!
That looks like a lot of fun!! I wish we lived by each other so we could do things like that together. That is so funny about Lilly being so daring. Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment