Apparently we’ve talked a lot about the election at our house this year. This debate went on all day between my Lucas and Lilly and I promise I didn’t intentionally persuade them to take sides.
that is so funny!! So who took after who :)?? Glad its over but I'm sad even though I knew the results. Anyway, glad prop 8 passed over here! Can't wait to see you, I need to look at the dates and I will email you when I can go down to Mels!!!
What did Lilly say in regards to why she is voting for Obama? Did she say, "because of you" If so, I'm guessing Luke took after Reed and Lilly after mama?
Oh so super cute, Yeah you have a divided house hold, how funny! I just love your kids, thanks for always posting them so we can see them grow, they are so darling and SMART!
That is hilarious. We evidently didn't talk a lot about the election at our house since most of our conversations include Buzz or princesses or "ba-ba" (from Dante).
That is just too cute! We don't get to polital in our house, but Maddie came home from school with her own views on the election. It was funny to hear her start talking about the two canadates and who she voted for in class. These little ones really pick up on everything don't they!? I can't believe how grown up both Luke and Lilly are (and Garen since he's the same age). Wish we lived closer so they could play!
oh, I was going to ask you if you would have Brian and Madelyn add me so I can look at their blog from time to time. I like to see how they are doing and whats going on. Thanks! My email is: emily_jo@hotmail.com
8 comments:
Sounds like you had a divided household. Good thing the elections over and you can unite again.
that is so funny!! So who took after who :)?? Glad its over but I'm sad even though I knew the results. Anyway, glad prop 8 passed over here! Can't wait to see you, I need to look at the dates and I will email you when I can go down to Mels!!!
What did Lilly say in regards to why she is voting for Obama? Did she say, "because of you" If so, I'm guessing Luke took after Reed and Lilly after mama?
Gwen
Oh cute! I love your kids! I'm with Lucas on this one ( I wanna vote for.. umm.... MAKAIN) but unfortunately lili won. They are super cute!
~AnnGee
Oh so super cute, Yeah you have a divided house hold, how funny! I just love your kids, thanks for always posting them so we can see them grow, they are so darling and SMART!
That is hilarious. We evidently didn't talk a lot about the election at our house since most of our conversations include Buzz or princesses or "ba-ba" (from Dante).
That is just too cute! We don't get to polital in our house, but Maddie came home from school with her own views on the election. It was funny to hear her start talking about the two canadates and who she voted for in class. These little ones really pick up on everything don't they!?
I can't believe how grown up both Luke and Lilly are (and Garen since he's the same age). Wish we lived closer so they could play!
oh, I was going to ask you if you would have Brian and Madelyn add me so I can look at their blog from time to time. I like to see how they are doing and whats going on. Thanks!
My email is:
emily_jo@hotmail.com
Post a Comment