Grandma Allen came to town and took us all to the Air Force v BYU game. It spurred in my children a huge fascination with cosmo. They also have been singing the BYU fight song ever since. I guess we have started them early as Cougar fans.
Here is a picture of us at the game.
Luke wasn’t in the first picture because he was taking a nap at our feet during halftime. I really could not believe he fell asleep like that.
Then our family got to head to Cali to celebrate thanksgiving with all of the Allens. My favorite part of the whole trip was going to the beach in Santa Cruz on Saturday. The weather was SO nice. It made it really hard to come back to Colorado to find snow on the ground.
11 comments:
sometimes catching up on blogs is just fun, sometimes it leaves me deep in thought and wonder. Tonight is one of those nights. This post isn't incredibly deep but it sure made me think a lot about you guys and how you are and how much I wish we could all be working in the same town. We'll always have Ann Arbor! (I'd just like it if we had something else too)
Gwen
What a fun trip to California!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Halalujah! You wrote a blog! I have to hsve these blogs on a regular schedule otherwise I miss you too much!
I know what I'm getting your kids for Christmas... U of U outifts! ha ha!! :) Love you guys! Where will you be for Christmas?
looks like so much fun, totally jealous about the beach, we would love to play in the sand! Cant wait til you get to IDAHO!
That looks like so much fun! I love going to the beach! You got some really beautiful pictures, too!
Aaaah the beach. That looks so so nice right now! My favorite is the picture of Lucas passed out on the bench at the football game. So funny!!
Glad you had fun! It was so fun seeing you and meeting your little ones!! It stillmakes me smile thinking about them running around the resurant with knives in their hands so they were given dough instead :)!
Hi Jen!! I can't believe Luquitas fell asleep like that! That is awesome. We really miss you guys. Michael was accepted to American U., Washington College of Law for their Law & Government LLM Program. We are so happy about that except that now, there is a firm in Dallas that has been in contact with Michael and they will make a decision about flying him out there, hopefully next week. If the job comes first, then we'll for sure take it. If not, we would be so happy to move to D.C. I will keep you posted!
Love,
Cynthia
I love that shot. (Someone awesome must have taken it.) Who knew the end of November would be the perfect time for a beach day?
What an awesome shot of you at the beach! I was thinking about the Allen family over Thanksgiving! What a treat it must have been to all be there together!
I love L & L in their halloween costumes! Great idea mom! I'll be calling you come October time!
Post a Comment