Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It really is a miracle that any child makes it past two

My kids are telling me repeatedly, “We see fireworks! We see fireworks!” I’m not sure what happened but they were both carrying around metal rods (taken without me knowing from a pack n’ play in our hallway) and the power is shorted out in half our upstairs.

All this happening and my kids were supposed to be asleep.

7 comments:

Amy said...

oh my! That must have been some show for them! I'm glad they survived. :)

AnnGee said...

Wow! Do you know what happened yet? Gosh your kids are good at getting in trouble!

Nancy Page said...

i thought that my two little ones spelled TROUBLE. Looks like they got competition. :)

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad they are both okay!! That is so scary what kids can get into (especially when they have another partner in crime!) So sweet about the I love yous!!! She is so cute!!!

Melanie said...

Jen- I haven't read your blog for a while and I am just cracking up right now at all the funny stories. They are too hilarious. It sounds like an adventure. Hope everything is going well. Miss you.

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

So not funny, so so so true. I'm so glad they are okay! I've decided that little ones must definately have something special in store for them because they are definately protected by a higher power. Isn't it great to know we aren't the only ones watching out for them?

TJ and Jessica said...

Jenny, Thank you so much for your sweet comment on our blog. You have no idea how much it means to us that you're thinking of us. We love you guys!! We were sad we didn't get to see you at Kristina's reception, but I'm sure you were super busy. Have a great day :)