Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reasons to Say I Love You

Presented by Lilliana Rae





1. Just because.

Example: We were all getting ready to head out this morning when I looked over at my mom and thought, gosh I bet it would make her feel really happy for me to say something nice to her. “Guess what mom?… I love you.” It took just a moment and it put a big smile on both our faces.

2. To make up.

Example: My mom was a little trouble maker this afternoon and put me in timeout. When she finally realized the error of her ways, I knew she was really worried that I was mad at her. Having no good reason to let her behavior get to me (we all make mistakes, right?) I decided to let her know we were going to be ok. “Don’t worry mom, I still love you.”

3. Whenever we have to say goodbye. Often in the form of repeated hugs and kisses.

(delays bedtime by at least five minutes once you have the technique down)

4. To be silly and have fun.

Example: I love to tell my mom I have a secret for her. And then forcefully whisper in her ear, “I---- LOVE--- YOU!” Makes mommies laugh every time.

4 comments:

AnnGee said...

Ahhh! see it doesn't have to be much to impress me! Little Lil is adorable!

TJ and Jessica said...

She is such a sweet heart! And so adorable! I love your family picture, it's so cute!

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

Sorry, I didn't think that would leave a footprint like that... Anyway, you are so creative! What a good mommy you are. She's so adorable!