My mom says she bought these because she is friends with you. They are our new favorite toy, so thank you for getting her to buy them. Will to come to our house soon, so you can show us how to do cool trick on them?
Love,
Lucas and Lilly
PS Please bring Sydney and Dante when you come.
PPS Tony can come too, if he promises to dress like Buddy the Elf.
2 comments:
Dear Miss Jennifer Elaine,
I would love to come and ride with you and your little dare devils (and bring my own along). I would be honored.
It looks like Luke and Lily have a few tricks to teach me. One rollerblade-whoa! They're beyond my talent. I better practice up.
lots of love,
Amy Sue
p.s. We'll be sure to pack the elf costume when we head your way.
Jen I love this video! Your kids are so adorable, you need to come visit soon!! ~Teresa
Post a Comment