Friday, August 14, 2009

We've been off playing with our friends

Ya' Know, Our Friends...


[Lucas oh so excited to give his buddy tigger a hug]









[teaming up with Buzz to get 'the father" aka Zurg]






[hanging with our pals on route 66]


[the whole fam with sweet little Minnie]




[Lilly was a bit nervous to meet a real live princess, but can you blame her]


[Woody was so excited to see Lucas he jumped right off the stage to say Howdy. Made my little guy's day]





[of all the friends we saw, these two are definitely our favorite]

3 comments:

The Bailey's said...

oh I am so jealous...that looks like so much fun. I cant wait to do that some day. I bet your kids loved it. How ya doin these days?

Amy said...

You're so popular.

Laura said...

How fun!! Was it disneyland or world? I've never been to disney world but we really want to take the kids to disneyland before we leave Ca! And the pic at the park with the kids shown everywhere is amazing!!! How fun! such a great photo to have and I can imagine that i how you feel A LOT!