Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You know your husband really loves you when he…

Gets all crafty for your birthday. Yes, my gun lovin’, outdoorsy, sports fanatic decided to pull out the ribbon and stamp pad to make me a handmade card for my birthday. I love him and it to tears. (In my defense I was already a little emotional at the moment he gave it to me since my two darlings had just given me their personally selected, self-wrapped gifts. I wish I had a picture of their wrapping jobs and the pure joy on Lilly’s face when she made me so happy. In fact, after I was done opening my present from her she requested to reenact the unveiling of the cute, cute earrings she had picked out for me. Can a mom be any happier that to be able to see her daughter in love with making somebody else smile) It (Now I am back to talking about my lovely card, apparently I’m loving the parentheses tonight) was the icing on a very special cake day (or cheesecake day in my case since I can’t have flour, there I go again) he created for me.












6 comments:

The Bailey's said...

holy moly.....that is amazing...yeah that almost brought me to tears. I tell you what that guy is amazing... You really picked a WINNER! hope you had a great birthday!

Colorado Oldroyds said...

That is so sweet, he needs to give my husband a few lessons in the birthday department. Sorry it's late, but hope you had a wonderful birthday. We need to have you guys over for dinner. I'll call you soon.

The Dixon Family said...

JEN!!!

What the heck??? I love finding new blogs!

And I love you! Thanks for celebrating your special day with us!

J

Ben and Sara said...

So cute!! I hope you had a great birthday!!

Amy said...

I'm impressed.

p.s. I thought about you on your birthday like almost all day...sorry I didn't send birthday wishes your way then.

Kristin said...

Way to go, husband! Jen, why have you been keeping your blog a secret from me? :)