Oh. my. gosh. Jen! That is the cutest outfit/kiddo I have ever seen. I want to squish him.Also. I miss you. So bad.
Those pictures are awesome! I love him!
The puffed out cheeks really make the outfit. It totally wouldn't be the same. Cute little stinker.
I'm so glad to see he hasn't changed (even his outfit!) since the last time we saw him! How stinking cute is he! Love it! Thanks for posting those cute pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh. my. gosh. Jen! That is the cutest outfit/kiddo I have ever seen. I want to squish him.
Also. I miss you. So bad.
Those pictures are awesome! I love him!
The puffed out cheeks really make the outfit. It totally wouldn't be the same. Cute little stinker.
I'm so glad to see he hasn't changed (even his outfit!) since the last time we saw him! How stinking cute is he! Love it! Thanks for posting those cute pictures!
Post a Comment