Monday, April 26, 2010

Our April: In review.


I used to complain about the rabbits living under my porch in Colorado, but now I have two that have taken over all my indoor living space. They are very messy, but cute enough I think I will keep them around for a bit.











Reed went for training in Dallas for a week. I am happy to report that we survived roughing it without dad for a week at home, but at some point I misplaced my sanity. It happened sometime before I let my kids do this to my entryway...


We hunted for eggs left by the easter bunny.

[After opening Easter presents Lucas said to Lilly, "Lilly I want to have a pony like you, but now I am a boy, so I have a stingray."]

We decorated eggs. By now you may be realizing that this post really should be titled, what-we-did-for- easter-but-mom-took-forever-to-post-about-it. I found the guts to post it anyway, but wanted everybody to think I am a punctual person. You know, posting about all of April before it is even over. Yes, I am cool like that.

We made bunnies using our own hand print.
[Idea found here]

Lilly got even more beautiful. And she has been working hard on that all month, so no more complaining about me being a tardy blogger.

We watched a lot of General Conference and Loved it! So many good talks, but some of our favorites were this one, this one, and this one.

7 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

What cute kids!!! I hope you are enjoying Arizona.

AnnGee said...

hahaha sooo cute!! what were you thinking when you let your kids destroy your house and why didn't you wait for me to help make the mess?!?!?! your kids are adorable!

Wayment Family said...

Too Cute!!! I love your post-- I love my grandkids!!!

Mom

Just a suggestion--it would help if your print was not in gray. I need all the help I can get seeing!

Unknown said...

funniest and hottest blogger ever!

Katie said...

I love your blog! You have such a cute family!!
~Katie Murset

Melanie said...

Jen- It has been WAY too long since I checked out your blog. I had no idea that you were in Colorado and now Arizona. Crazy!! I'm glad you and the kids are doing well. We might be moving in the next year- it's just too dang expensive here in the Bay Area!!

Laura said...

at least you blog more often then I have resently!! I love the pics...and you did such a great job on her hair! your kids must have had a blast with the styrofoam...by boy that stuff is impossible to clean up! I did that (not on that scale though) and I swear I found it for a year afterwards! Hope you like it down there!