I got to hang out with one beautiful little family;
(my brother Brian and wife Madelyn, and thier baby, Claire.)I got to remember all the fun of young love;
(Brother Mike and his fiance, Michelle)

Add in a few crazy adventures,

Lots of yummy food made by one of the best cooks I know (yes, that is you Madelyn), a late night hike to watch fireworks across the valley, daily game nights with oh so many laugh, and lots of time in the pool.
5 comments:
that looks like tons of fun! you guys are always having FUN! How are you liking Arizona??
We had a blast coming down to visit you. Thanks for having us! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!
How fun! Love it when family visits...especially when they have sweet little babies in tow.
So...when are you coming to Kansas? Wait...I just read Madelyn's comment on the side...are you going to be in Utah/Idaho in a few weeks!?! Let me know.
That looks like fun! Your kids are getting way to big! I still think of them as 2 running in circles with Harrison at the resturant when you came to visit, and the manager gave them balls of dough because we let them run with knives!!! it still makes me laugh!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I bet you were so excited to meet Claire. She's so adorable! I hope all is going well for you. If you need anything you can always call me :) Love you Jenny!
Post a Comment