Remember when you and I discovered we both had museum passes from our separate hometowns that got us into museums all over the salt lake valley for absolutely free?
Remember when we tried to take our preschoolers to all of those museums in one day?
And then remember when we took mom up on her offer to take us all to Lagoon the very next day?
That was crazy.
And very fun.
[Except when Lucas was torturing Corwyn on trax or when he threw any chance of listening to me down the river at rattlesnake rapids]
I wish you didn't live so far away so we could do it again next week.
But, just in case you were wondering, I would only do it if we could add your almost two year old ball of cuteness, Emmery, to the mix. I feel jipped I didn't get to see him or your beautiful wife at all this summer.
Love you little sis,
Jenny
1 comment:
PS. Thanks for letting me meet up with Sara at the Discovery Gateway. It was so great to see her one last time before she took off to North Carolina.
Post a Comment