Friday, October 15, 2010

SoCal



Day One: Drive to Newport. Play at the beach all day.




Day Two: Church and Mormon Battalion Visitor Center.


(panning for gold)




Day Three: Sea World.




(not woody, but still pretty cool)




(this bay ray thought Lucas' hand was a fish)




Day Four: More Beach. San Diego Temple.

(I never knew this was Reed's favorite temple.)

6 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like it was a fun trip! Hopefully we can make it work next time :)

dersley said...

Agreed! That is the only thing that could have made this trip better.

Fufoo said...

my favorite temple too! maybe b/c we went through it before it was dedicated so it was the only temple i'd ever seen inside of. and then it was the 1st temple i ever went through as an adult. and it's a princess castle. what's not to love?

still jealous i didn't get to go to SD.

Unknown said...

was a sweet trip. and SD is so close! Fuf should move here. Be our nanny.

Laura said...

Yes, I will continue to update my blog late just for you :)!! Thanks so much I needed you comment yesterday!

What fun times there though...where did you hike that day?? it really is beautiful! And the winter is so wonderful down there, just opposite. In Colorado you are inside in the winter and here you are inside in the Summer! What a great trip for all of you!! I love sea world, when i lived in san Antonio when I was a kid, we had season passes and it was so much fun!

Yolanda Taylor said...

I just found your blog on TJ & Jessica's list and I love it!!! I am adding it to my blog list too :) I miss you guys and San Diego is one of my favorite temples as well. Glda you had a blast! Love to the family from Aaron and I.