So Thankful for...
A List
By Luke and Lilly
As reported at FHE
Nov 22 2010
1. Cupcakes
2. Daddy's shirt
3. Princesses, castles, and princes 4. Soccer
5. Shin guards
6. President Monson
7. Pumpkin pie
8. Church
9. Daddy
10. Daddy and Mommy
11. Blankets and a bed
12. TV
13. Primary teachers
14. Flour
15. The Sun
16. Fufoo
17. AnnGee and Teresa
18. Uncle Brian
19. Grandma and Grandpa
20. Pictures
3 comments:
Jen,
Pretty much... i'm thankful for you.. and reed.. and cocoa.. and lil! you guys are the best! haha you make my day every day :)
love,
Bangel
YES! I made the list! AND I made it ahead of all other aunts/uncles. So awesome. I love that Daddy's shirt made it as #2, but Daddy is #9, and then again w/ Mommy.
I love you all tons and gobs and I can't wait to see you sooooo!
They are so adorable!! I love the President Monson was on the list, how sweet is that?? You are such an amazing Mom, Jenny. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment