2. Great kids.
3. My mom. I love that most of the time when we talk on the phone our conversations end with her running off to take someone to the doctor, go to the temple, or some other type of service. She is always thinking of others. I wish I could be more like her in so many ways.
4. I love that my dad sometimes calls me "his favorite daughter" and that somehow there is room for all of us girls in the family to be his favorite.
5. Infertility. Oh how I hate the roller coaster it has had me on for way too long, but I will be forever grateful that it led me to be Luke and Lilly's mom.
6. No Snow. Sorry all you out their buried in a blizzard, I just had to say it.
7. Lilly's laugh.
8. How Lucas wants to be like his dad SO MUCH.
9. Christmas Music.
10. Temples and that I get to live so close to one.
11. The small hope that one of my siblings will end up here in the next year. I just have to convince AnnGee she wants to finish up her high school days in AZ, find Teresa a summer job, Mike an engineering internship, Convince Brian that ASU has a better business school than Columbia, and get Adam to go for that professorship that he already passed up. On Reed side we've already got Tim applying for jobs in state and when Julie is all graduated I already have a job planned out for her. Yeah my chances are close to nothing on all accounts but just the fraction of a chance that they and their families could live by me makes me oh so happy.
12. Good friends who let us join their extended family for a great thanksgiving celebration.
13. Lucas telling me at least 20 times this week he is "thankyou" I am his mom.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment