Have I told you my little princess loves to sing.
LOVES IT.
It one of her favorite things to do.
Which works well for me because it is also one of my favorite things to hear.
I especially love it when she comes home from church singing a new primary song.
(One of the many moments I am so grateful to those in my
ward who take the time to teach and love my kids)
We will have to check with Gueniss, but she may have set a new world record on our trip to Mexico, having sung "Joy to the World" more times in a day than ever done by one single person.
Like I said, my girl loves to sing.
But I was a little surprised to overhear her belting out the hallelujah
chorus of Handel's Messiah a few weeks ago.
And totally entertained to see how she
had set up a podium (woody's hat), music, and an audience for the performance.
Love that girl!
1 comment:
She is adorable! Love your updates.
Post a Comment