Monday, January 3, 2011

Letters to Santa

Dear Santa,                                                                       12/18/10

I want to tell you a question. I want you to hug me. I like you to give me a toy. And I like you to play with me. I want Rex, I said, but you didn't give me one. You gave me a guitar, but I said I wanted Rex.

I helped my mom cut out Christmas stuff, so I have been a good boy. I like to be happy with Santa.

Love,
Lucas

(Mothers note: Santa did come through with the rex. Lucas did figure out he was getting a guitar before christmas. Which he TOTALLY loves. More than the rex he asked for. Much, much more.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Santa,                                                                        12/18/10

I only want one toy: Cinderella. Only one. And Ariel and Cinderella. And thats it. I dont want anything else. I want to let you come to our house.

Love,

Lilly 

1 comment: