Sorry y'all for being a little delayed with my update. I was
feeling a little under the weather last week.
My babble of choice for the last month: mamamamama! Are you
surprised?
I love music and I even like to sing.
I get really excited whenever I see a dog. And don't tell my daddy, but the little ones are my favorite.
My family got the stomach flu thus month. It was brutal. Lucas
threw up what seemed like a thousand candy bars from Halloween all over his
room. My mom's time as a nurse couldn't even prepare her for that mess.
My Aunt Julie (aka baby whisperer) came to visit us for a week. We loved
it. I even slept through the night once while she was here, so I could be well rested for party time with her!
Lilly is my BFF.
Halloween was fun, but when everybody wanted to stay up late a party I just wanted to go to sleep.
Don't I make a darling baby peach?




1 comment:
Ummm...you are adorable! From head to toe. :)
I am sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Hope it didn't cramp your style too much.
Loves!
Amy
Post a Comment