My mom and I are sure loving the fall weather. We spend most
evenings hanging out on a blanket watching my brother or sister play soccer. It
is pure heaven. Outside is my happy place.
Everybody around my house has been throwing around words
like furloughed, government shutdown, and debt ceiling all month. I have no
idea what the big fuss is about. All I know is my dad has decided to hang out
with my mom and I a lot more the last 16 days than he usually does, and I am a
big fan of that.
My brother and sister are rocking it at school this year. My
mom went to parent-teacher conferences this week and boy did she come home
proud.
I've been trying to keep this on the low-down, but I think
my secret is out. My mom is my favorite person. EVER. The fits I sometimes make
when anybody else tries to hold me, may have given it away. We just like each other a lot, ok?
I sprouted two teeth this month and nobody even noticed. I'm tough like that.
I get to see both sets of my grandparents this month. That is awesome!
I keep getting more and more cute. I just can't help
myself.
3 comments:
Jen--she is the most darling little thing there is! And Daphne and Rowan have matching jammies--the pink polka dot ones with the owl :) Now we really have to visit! I had planned to come this fall, but our little old car is not in awesome shape. I may still be able to swing it. I just really need to see you and meet her.
Dear Myra,
I know why your mom is your favorite...she is awesome!!
You're pretty awesome too! I can just tell by looking at your cute little self. :)
Loves,
Amy
Katie! How cute our kiddos have matching jammies. Yes! We do need to see you. We are going to San Diego with Reed's family for the new year, so if your transportation isn't on the mend by then maybe we will have to sing up your way at some point.
Post a Comment