Saturday, May 30, 2020

Two months with Callie Hope Allen. Little girl, I sure love you!!! You are the sweetest little lady and I adore being your mom.


Your life is pretty much a cycle of sleeping, eating, and then being fought over by these people.There is always is a line to hold you.


Your first time swimming, brought to you by our nice neighbors, the Durhams. Julie provided for us the pool and bought you the swimsuit.


You are sleeping like a champ. And it will be such a sweet memory, Dad has been taking care of you in the middle of the night.  He wants mom to get good rest this time around, so I can fully enjoy my last time having a baby. And, oh, I am enjoying you.


We took you to get shots this week. It broke mommy's heart. You first cried, "That hurts so much." And then in mommy's arms you tenderly cried, "That hurt my feeling, why would you let that happen." That was the hardest thing we have done together, you were a brave little champion!

Your current stats:
Weight: 10.10 lbs (36.5%)
Height: 23.0 inches (78%)
Head: 15.25 inches (70.5%)


I love to hold you when you are asleep. I love how you get so calm and cozy when you are nursing. I love to watch you smile at your siblings. Thank you for coming, we waited for you so long and didn't even know it!!!



No comments: