Wednesday, July 1, 2020

3 months with you

Today Lilly sat on the stairs holding you while I was doing the dishes, and we decided even though you have only been with us for three months, we cannot imagine not having you as part of our life. We love you so very much.

Covid and riots have taken over the news, social media, and most of our country, but for our family our year has been taken over by watching you grow.

I am not going to lie, the first three months are so very hard. But it is all worth it. And now for the rest of the year I just want to enjoy every minute of you being a baby. Some little moments I never want to forget:

- Rocking you to sleep
- When you first see me after you wake up and give me one of your nose crinkling smiles.
- Throwing family dance parties to keep you entertained.
- The way you look at me while you are nursing and then how you nod your head up at me with a smile over and over again when you are done.
- Watching you love your siblings.










No comments: