
The Capilano Suspension Bridge gets it's own post because it was one of my favorite places Reed and I visited in Vancouver and because it was the only time I got my camera out in the last few weeks. This place really was beautiful, so I am glad I didn't forget to take my camera. Unfortunately my cute Luke and Lilly were not there with us and Reed was not in the mood to get his picture taken, so most of the beauty is ruined by my presence in the photos. I really was in heaven surrounded by so many trees.



4 comments:
That bridge looks so cool. I'd love to see it in person someday. It sounds like you guys have had a lot of fun the last couple of weeks. Aren't summers the best?
Yay! I love the green! I miss it!!
The bridge is really nice, but you make it even more beautiful! :) You look great! Sounds like you had a fun trips without kids! How did that feel?
What neat pictures and that bridge doesn't look like it would be much fun for someone afraid of heights. I'm glad you and Reed got a little time together-much needed I bet! :)
Post a Comment