This past Thursday I gave my best friend here in Colorado a ride the airport. The ride would not have been such a big deal to me, except she does not have a return ticket as her husband just got a great new job in Washiton State. I really am happy for them, but I am going to miss them like crazy.
Thanks for being such a great friend to me, Robin!!
Thanks for being an awesome example of a great mother.
Thanks for having such cute kids. We are all going to miss Shaun and Reese.
Thanks for letting my kids eat all your food (I wonder if your food budget will go down now that you don't have Luke and Lilly to feed. haha).
Thanks for letting me lament over all the challenges of being a mother to young kids.
Thanks for always being so willing to help me.
Thanks for being a person that my kids love to be around.
I really don't know how I am going to make it through the rest of the summer without you!!! I hope everything is going well with the move and you get settled in quickly. And good luck to Fred starting his new job tomorrow.
1 comment:
That's so hard when friends move! How are things going? Call me anytime!
Post a Comment