Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boom Baby

It has been a busy month for us, which included little time for blogging, so I guess I better catch up. At the end of June we closed on our house and then next day moved all our stuff to the new place. We closed just in time to clean out our old place before getting in some fun travel. First Reed and I went to Vancouver, Canada where Reed had a conference while my kids got to spend the week at my parent's house. Then the kids and I got to spend a week with my parents over the forth of July. We week to my parent’s cabin in island park and also got to see the Burley Fireworks at the golf course. Then my sisters flew back to Denver with us for a week. We have had a great few weeks, and I am afraid I have forgotten how to handle twins without an extra set of hands around to help. My sisters are so much help and my kids LOVE them, so it was really hard to send them away on a plane today. Come back soon!


PS. Boom Baby is one of the many little sayings my kids learned after a few weeks of hanging out with my sisters.

No comments: