Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

It feels like we still live in Michigan today, but the cold weather didn't stop Reed, Lucas, and Lilly from taking advantage of the snow we got this weekend. Reed decided to test out a garbage can lid as a sled on the slope in our back yard and it was a big hit with Lucas and Lilly.

Lilly smiling after a fun ride:


Somehow the three of them fit on the little lid all at once:




Hours later I am just barely starting to feel my hands again after takng these pictures.

5 comments:

The Bailey's said...

Oh so cute! How fun! We are getting lots of snow today as well. I cant wait to see you guys! I guess we are on for the 26th, Which will be great because than Eric can come. I cant wait. I am not sure what time it is at?

KristiKay said...

Don't you love playing in the snow with your kids? It's so much fun! I love these pictures, Jen. Those are some cute kids...and daddy time is super fun.

AnnGee said...

Very cute! When you guys comee out here we should go sledding!

TJ and Jessica said...

Colorado winters are cold ones!! Reed is such a good dad!

AnnGee said...

You need to put a new blog when you aren't too busy!