Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good Bye Little tracer.


Thanks for all the adventures and all the great memories.


- Remember when you cried with me on our drive to BYU when I was growing up and had to go into the cold, cruel world all alone.
-Remember your crush on Amy’s little ranger. You two were quite the trouble makers.
-Remember when you drove me to the temple to get married to the man of my dreams and than carried us both away to start our life together.
-Remember our “secret” parking spot behind Stanford hospital.
-Remember all the times Reed took you off-roading. You never complained once that you weren’t made to do those types of things.
-Remember when your front tire blew out in the middle of nowhere (AKA Wyoming) on our way from Cali to Michigan. We were going so fast when it happened I was so glad that you and Reed kept us safe.
-Remember our favorite route up 23 to Plymouth.
-Remember when you carried little Lilly home from the hospital for the very first time. I think I cried all the way home on that one too.
-Remember when you brought Luke home to me a week later. I can’t remember a time I more anxiously awaited your return.

You were good to me, and I sure will miss you.

2 comments:

Wayment Family said...

I remember the day we bought that little tracer! Aunt Shir and Uncle Gordie picked it out at a Salt Lake lot. It has been more than good to you.

I'll miss that little tracer too!

Mom

Amy said...

So long, farewell, auf Weidersehn, good-bye little Tracer.

Are you off to Mexico to join Ranger? Send me a post card if you are.