Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Myra at One Month




 
Smiley already. The real ones are given out early in the morning.
Loves music.  Certain types of music act as a tranquilizer for her. Others make her over the moon excited. She loves to have daddy rock her to sleep to the nature sound station on pandora or if she is really upset the piano takes her to her happy place.
Can sleep a five hour stretch at night. This makes her mommy oh so happy.
Has decided bottles and pacifiers are for losers.
There is always a line to hold her.
Hiccups make her fussy. Air trapped inside her (gas or needing to burp) makes her crazy.  
She kicks her legs a lot when she gets excited making her soccer loving dad very proud.
She loves to be swaddled. She hates to lay flat on her back.

She has every member of her family wrapped around her finger.

Stats from her last Dr visit at 16 days old:
8 lbs. 9 oz.
21 3/4 inches
Head Circumference 14.5

6 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

Oh my goodness she is so precious! So so cute!! I'm glad you posted pictures.

Katie said...

So adorable!!

Katie Bell said...

Don't you think it's a bit ironic that you find time to post when you have a one month old baby? Love the pictures, she looks just like everyone in her family....

Amy said...

I love her.

I will crowd my way to the front of that line to hold her. She is absolutely adorable.

dersley said...

Haha Katie, so right. but a little bit sad that i didn't find time to catch it all up while I had two kids at school for 6 months and no baby. Hoping to do that over the next year.

I actually have been thinking about you the last few weeks and when you told me your babies sleep through the night at six weeks. I have five days to get my act together if I want to be as cool as you. :)

Amy, come quick! The line is short till this afternoon with everybody at work/school.

Katie and Van said...

What a cutie! Lovin that smile. Isn't is so gratifying when they acknowledge your existence for something other than food and sleep? :) Yay for babies!!!