My stats:
Weight: 10lbs. 11 oz.
Height: 23.5 inches
Head Circumference: 15.75 inches
I love my brother and sister.
My parents have decided their closet is my room for now.
I love to go on walks with my family.
I was blessed by my dad this month and we had all sorts of
visitors for the event: Grandma and Grandpa Allen, Grandma and Grandpa Wayment,
Teresa and Stephen, AnnGee, and Keith.
My dress was made by my grandma and the blanket was made by
my great-great-grandmother. My mom was blessed in that blanket too.
I love to take baths.
I gave my mom the gift of eight hours of sleep straight for
mother's day. I did it for my daddy too,
so he could finish working on our gift to her without her noticing. I have no
intention of doing that again any time soon.
I am surrounded by all these people that are super crazy
about me. It's like they have been waiting forever for me to come hang out with
them.
3 comments:
Dear Jen,
The universe will not let you have another baby, it is too jealous how good you look after your first pregnancy.
When I come to visit, I'm bringing all of my kids so Reed can make an awesome video of them where they look completely well behaved the entire time and I will pretend I'm completely oblivious to the fact that I have a brilliant family.
And in my spare time on this visit I will teach you the art of gardening in Arizona...I think it's called "No One Gardens in Arizona Because It Will All Burn to Death".
And after that I will make you a one of kind quilt that we will picnic on with a laptop while I try to salvage your blog, but I personally think that cute baby is doing a pretty great job.
Oh my!! She just keeps getting cuter!
You look amazing as always. But I know your secret... Charlie's Angels BD. ;)
Love this post! Myra is so adorable.
Post a Comment