It has been a busy week, so I haven't gotten a chance to post anything. It started with us putting a bid in on a house last Monday that was accepted. We have been looking for months and months, so it is exciting to finally find the right place for our family to settle. It actually has a yard (as opposed to most of the places around here, where you can shake hands with all your neighbors from inside your home) which is our favorite park about the place. Reed and I are already planning all the fun things that we are going to do with it. If anybody want to come help us move (yuk) at the end of June, come on over.
2 comments:
Thank you for finally writing something but I was a little disappointed to not have any pictures so I will be expecting to see stories AND pictures very soon!
~AnnGee
How exciting!! End of JUNE??? We are very excited for you, but sad for us :). Definitely let me know what I can do...I'd love to watch Lilly and Lucas so you can have your hands free. Let me know!!
Post a Comment