

Luke and Lilly were both asleep last night and I was in bed when Reed came into our room and asked, "Do you want to go on a bike ride?" He had just finished putting together the bike trailer we bought for L and L's B-day and was just a little excited that we all try it out. Luke was kindof nervous at first (maybe because he had just been riped out of his peaceful slumber), but once we started going he was laughing and smiling for most of the ride. I woke Lilly up this morning and the first thing out of her mouth was "bike," so I'm pretty sure she liked it too. The best part of our adventure was when Reed convinced me I could do an off road trail that I thought was way too steep. Yep, it wasn't much worth worrying over (I fully admit I am not the most daring person in the world), but I like that I could do it because Reed thought I could. We are all looking forward to another ride tonight.
7 comments:
You guys are so great. I love that Reed was so excited to go ride even if everyone was in bed. Sounds like you guys will have many more bike ride adventures. Those little bike trailers are so much fun.
I need one of those! How fun that you pulled them out of bed to go for the ride too, did they go back to bed for you good?!?!
You are both so spontaneous! I am not sure I would have been able to drag myself out of bed :).
I love it, that is so fun. The kids look like they have no idea what's going on, but they are still happy in the pictures. So cute.
That looks like so much fun. I am Jenni's friend by the way. Your kids are the cutest.
Fun! Some of the funnest times we've had have been unplanned! You guys look great and we miss ya tons! Luke & Lilly are so big! Time flies! Keep posting those pics!
You're all crazy! But that's why we love you so much!
Post a Comment