For Labor day weekend Reed and I went camping with his birth sister, Junie, and her family. Reed found her about four years ago (Reed is adopted) and was able to meet her and her family at the beginning of the summer. This past weekend it was Luke, Lilly, and my turn to join in the party, and boy was it a party. Junie and her husband Sean have six great, great, great kids who kept us entertained non-stop. I am honored that they call me Aunt Jen and was so glad I got to meet everybody.
2 comments:
When I was read the title I was trying to figure out how that work. But then after reading your post is made sense. That's cool that you guys were able to hang out with them and get to know Reed's family.
Also I will try to email you today about the furniture. I really don't mind.
OH how cool is that! I cant believe he found her, how did he find her? Do they know who his biological mother and father are? Are they full bro/sis? That is so neat! It is always fun to be around the cousins, especially when they are josi's age and they live to play with each other and they leave you alone to hang out with the fam. (aint I terrible?)
Post a Comment