I just cant believe how fast those kids have grown, they are so stinken cute, I just wish I could squeeze them! They really have the cutest personalities, such happy kids! how fun for you guys!
SOOOOO cute!! it is so fun to see that they even dance like a little girl and a little boy! How fun to have there very own best friend to dance with too (though how you handled baby twins I will never know--your amazing!). I too last the dog argument when we were trying to have kids and it was taking longer than expected except Ryan just thought we would go LOOK at these little Jack Russell puppies and they we left with me holding a puppy home from a farm--the only pet I had ever had was a bird when I was ten. I was a little in shock! But I would have to say that as much as Lucy has been an extra responsibility she has been Kennedy's and Harrison's best friend and I couldn't ask for anything more--your kids are going to just eat him up!! Good luck! Also, how neat that Reed was able to get in touch with his sister and you guys could hang out! That must have been so much fun!!
5 comments:
I just cant believe how fast those kids have grown, they are so stinken cute, I just wish I could squeeze them! They really have the cutest personalities, such happy kids! how fun for you guys!
So cute!! We need to meet in Rock Springs sometime.
SOOOOO cute!! it is so fun to see that they even dance like a little girl and a little boy! How fun to have there very own best friend to dance with too (though how you handled baby twins I will never know--your amazing!). I too last the dog argument when we were trying to have kids and it was taking longer than expected except Ryan just thought we would go LOOK at these little Jack Russell puppies and they we left with me holding a puppy home from a farm--the only pet I had ever had was a bird when I was ten. I was a little in shock! But I would have to say that as much as Lucy has been an extra responsibility she has been Kennedy's and Harrison's best friend and I couldn't ask for anything more--your kids are going to just eat him up!! Good luck! Also, how neat that Reed was able to get in touch with his sister and you guys could hang out! That must have been so much fun!!
That is so cute!!
I love it when little kids dance. they have some good rythnm.
Post a Comment