Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag Catch Up

Tag From Emily:

I am: happy.
I think: a lot about my kids well-being.
I know: that my redeemer lives.
I want: to plant a forest of trees in my backyard.
I have: an awesome husband.
I dislike: cleaning the bathtub and emptying the dishwasher.
I miss: family.
I fear: something happening to my husband or kids.
I feel: content.
I hear: the wind rustling through my neighbor’s trees. Everybody else in the house is asleep, so it is pretty quite around here.
I smell: nothing
I crave: the ice cream I can see my neighbors eating on their deck
I cry: often and easily, both when I am happy or sad.
I usually: can get along with people.
I search: for good deals.
I wonder: what my kids will be like as they grow and after they grow up.
I regret: that I missed my little brother’s homecoming talk a few weeks ago.
I love: Reed, Luke, and Lilly.
I care: about being a good mom.
I always: brush my teeth before leaving the house.
I worry: too much.
I am not: patient enough.
I remember: having a really great childhood and want to give that to my kids.
I believe: in faith, hope, and charity.
I dance: whenever Lilly tells me to “shake it.”
I sing: mostly children’s songs these days.
I don't always: make a real dinner for my family, though I have been doing it much more often lately.
I argue: with Reed, but I always lose (even when we both know I am right).
I write: e-mails.
I win: not often enough.
I lose: too often.
I wish: I would have known that it would take me a while to have kids.
I listen: to Lilly talking or singing all day, every day.
I don't understand: why there is so much hate in the world.
I can usually be found: with Luke and Lilly at my side.
I am scared: of mice.
I need: Reed.
I forget: too easily.
I am happy: that I am so blessed.
--------------------------------------
Tag from Jenni. Part of the rules of the tag were that we weren't allowed to clean up. Since my house cycles away from my cleanly tendencies towards complete chaos on a regular basis, I decided it was alright to pick a time to take the pictures when I house was generally on the cleaner side. Sorry Jenni if I cheated, but I don't want anybody turning me in to Child Protective Services for the insane mess that I often call my home.

1. Closet


It was funny because after we put in an offer on our house, Reed and I were talking one day and neither of us could remember the existence of a closet in the master bedroom. Thank goodness our memories failed us on that one.

2. Kitchen Sink

Yeah, my kitchen sink is pretty much never this clean. There are always dishes in it waiting for me to take care of. You will notice in the upper right hand corner of the picture a plunger. My garbage disposal is broken and patiently awaiting Reed's attention. I asked him to fix it for me for my birthday (Sept 1st). I think his must have thought I meant next year.

3. Toilet

4. Laundry Room
The bike is in there for time out 'cause L and L were fighting over it. The funny thing is that it is one of the few items in our house that has a twin, but the twin wouldn't satisfy either of them.
5. Pets/Kids
She is growing up so fast. Oh, and she does have a name, which I will tell you all about in a future post. Come back soon.


Luke and Lilly evidenly knew that I was taking picture of the family pets too and didn't want their favorite animals left out.

6. Place I want to go
Vermont in the Fall. Haven't been there since I was about 12 years old, but to me it is one of the prettiest places on earth. When Reed and I got married it was where I told him I wanted to go on a honeymoon, but we never ended up doing a real honeymoon. We are hoping to do a family trip back that way next October.
7. Fridge

8. Self-Portrait
9. Favorite Room
10. Favorite Shoes
Normally sandals are my favorite, but I bought these babies at the beginning of the Summer for $6 while we were in Canada. We bonded on a unanticipated, epic tour of Vancouver one day while Reed was in meetings. After all the blisters healed they pretty much have been the only shoes I have worn this summer.

And I tag: Amy, Sara, and Robin. I'll go easy on you and you only have to do one of the two tags.

No comments: