Sunday, October 12, 2008

This is what my kids were doing last night when we all should have been sleeping. Lilly was being pretty cautious by the time I got the camera out because she didn't quit make the jump a few times. It is definitely a miracle that we have not made any trips to the ER for broken bones or stitches. Yet...

5 comments:

AnnGee said...

Cute cute! Love your kids! You have to get more videos! more more more!!!! Love ya!
~AnnGee

Trav and Linds said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found our blog. I can't believe how big your twins are, that is such a fun age! Keep in touch! Lindsey

bonniejean22 said...

Very Cute!! I love that age two was fun, just wait until Three it just gets better and better(I hope anyway)
-Bonnie

Wilson Family said...

I'm still smiling! Those two babies are so cute. They're still babies to me you know :) I can't believe they're growing up so fast! I will send you an e-mail today. Take care!

Robin said...

I believe there is an inverse law applied to the ER. Crazy kids never need it, cautious ones do. That's why Shaun has needed urgent care 4 times and Reese 0 (knock on wood).