Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chatting with the Ladies



Today Luke got to talk on the phone with my little sisters, Teresa and AnnGee. I'm pretty sure he has a crush on both of them. He chose his words very carefully and his nerves kept on making his sweet little voice crack. He made every attempt to melt their hearts by serenading them with the ABC song. Then he finally mustered up the courage to outright confess his affection saying "I love you" just before he quickly handed off the phone to his mom.

4 comments:

AnnGee said...

Oh Coco I love you too! You are the cutest! We need to talk more often!

HIJK Skousen said...

I think you should have Luke call Kayla. That is so cute. Your twins are the cutest things ever. I miss you guys like crazy.

Amy said...

A lady's man, huh? too cute.

Jenni said...

I love it. He is such a cute little guy.