I really can't believe my little girl is three. A few days after L and L turned three I decided to ask them a few questions to record their thinking at this age. Here are Lilly's responses:
What is your favorite food? "Oatmeal"
What is your favorite food? "Oatmeal"
What is your favorite color? "Pink"
What is your favorite letter? “T”
What makes you happy? "Daddy makes me happy"
What makes you happy? "Daddy makes me happy"
Who is your best friend? "Brian" [my brother]
Who do you like to play with? "Caleb" [one of Luke and Lilly's little friends]
What do you want to be when you get bigger? "Old"
What makes you so pretty? "My hair"
What is your favorite toy? "Buzz lightyear, woody, and cows"
Why do you like Lucas? "Cause he plays buzz lightyear"
Why do you like Daddy? "Because he loves me"
Why do you like Mommy? "I play play dough with my mommy"
What do you do for fun? "Play toys and with my baby doll"
What is your favorite animal? "Giraffe"
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lilly! Hope your mom made you a yummy cake :) Jen, they're growing up way to fast! You're a cute mom and I wish we lived closer so we could play. Maybe one day :)
Happy birthday L & L! What a cute idea! I'm totally copying it!
This is so cute. I loved all of their answers. I think I might have to copy you and do something like this when Lizzie turns 3. Happy Birthday to both your little cuties!
Hey Jen! Can't believe they're three! I love how much they love each other. Its so cute. I hope it always stays that way.
Post a Comment