Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Lucas!!!



Here are Lucas' answers. The funny thing is that they were not by each other when I asked them the questions, but somehow they had similar answers to some of them.


What is your favorite food? “Chicken uggets and fries” [neither Luke or Lilly say the ‘N’ in nuggets]
What is your favorite color? "Red"
What is your favorite letter? "A"
What makes you happy? "My daddy makes me happy"
Who is your best friend? "My Lilly" [I hope this stays true for the rest of their lives]
Who do you like to play with? "Caleb and Mamma"
What do you want to be when you get bigger? "Be like daddy" [good plan little man]
Why are you so cute? "I’m silly"
What is your favorite toy? "My buzz light year at the church" [he adored a buzz toy they have in nursery.]
Why do you like Lilly? "My lilly cute"
Why do you like your Daddy? "daddy cute"
Why do you like your Mommy? "Get a birthday cake"
What do you do for fun? "I miss Teresa and AnnGee" [I think he was trying to say that he isn't having as much fun now that they are not around. That kids laughs non-stop whenever he is with my sisters. ]
What is your favorite animal? "The orangutan" [He kissed an orangutan at the zoo through the glass a few months ago and it kissed him back, no joke. And not just once, but multiple times. He has always loved the elephants at the zoo the best, but I guess they got knocked out of the top spot when that orangutan gave him such personal attention.]

2 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Happy Birthday cute Lucas! Your answers are so super cute :) You have wonderful parents :)

AnnGee said...

Ah how cute!!! They are both adorable! you should make this a regular survey you do like every month so we can see what changes!
We miss you too coco!!!
~AnnGee