Friday, September 17, 2010

Park City: August 2010

The week was rough my friends,
You want to see…


We had some pretty crazy housemates…
Like these three party animals

[Lilly just may have been the one to orchestrate this cute photo]


And this little guy who, I’m not going to lie, crept me out quite a bit.



We had to wake up to this view EVERY morning

And keep ourselves entertained by doing
this,
this,

this,
this,
[loved watching grandma and grandpa on the tube]

this,
this, [oh captain, my captain... how I love you]

this, [Lilly adored her cousin's dog]

this,
this,

and this.

Seriously, Toughest week of my life.
Can’t wait to do it again next year!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You poor thing!! How did you ever survive? :)

Madelyn said...

I'm glad we were able to come up for dinner and see the sweet cabin. PS I'm glad you are blogging again :)

Katie said...

What a great time! I am glad you were able to get away from the heat and have FUN!!

AnnGee said...

Soooooooooooo jelous!! Now bring on some posts about septemeber!