Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Family visit

This week is Teresa and AnnGee's spring break, and we were lucky to have my parents and them spend part of it with us. I LOVE to have my family around and am way sad they had to leave this morning. The major topic of conversation between Reed and I all day has been trying to figure out how we can see them again soon.


I didn't take very many pictures, but here are some of the highlights from their time with us:

- Teresa and AnnGee came to help me with my primary class on Sunday, and got to see why I have so much fun each week. When I asked one of my kids what comes at the end of a prayer, he enthusiastically informed me... a period!

- AnnGee's serious musical variations. That girl can sing. She made it a little difficult for me to help Lucas and Lilly wind down for bed when she somehow started rocking out to even the most mellow songs I could think of.

- Doing Teresa's hair for church on Sunday. She made me really miss having long hair. I wanted to do AnnGee's too, but Lucas needed some mommy TLC at the time.

- Getting lost every time I got behind the wheel of the car. You would think I was the visitor. I accidentally gave my mom and Teresa a tour of "the Ghetto" when I got lost on the way home from the zoo.

- My mom beating the rest of us every night when we played quiddler. She was unstoppable.

- Staying up late talking with my sisters.

- Daddy/Daughters shopping trip to American Eagle. Thanks Dad!

- My mom's stir fry. It was so good.

-All the love and attention for Lucas and Lilly. They love "AnnGee, Esa, Granma, and Granpa"

We miss you Guys so much!!!! Come back soon!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Family visits are the best! Lucky you! You've got some cute sisters. Can't believe how much they've grown. I will never forget when they visited us in Provo (back in the day). I still remember little AnnGee singing "Oops! I did it Again".

So do you want to do my hair sometime? It's not long yet...but it's really trying to be.

dersley said...

Amy, You do my hair and I'll do yours. I would be getting the better deal... by far.

Ben and Sara said...

How fun!! Aren't sisters the best!! I was in Burley this weekend and Mandy and I stayed up until 4 am just talking. I'm glad you got to see you family, it's hard living far away.