
"I'll get the kindling"

The funny thing is that Luke and Lilly really do know the art of making fire. They are champs at helping their Dad with the process. This morning Lilly was pretending to help her baby build a fire in our fireplace. And a few weeks ago when we were at a park, I watched them run back and forth gathering twigs and leafs to put in one big pile. I didn't realize they were "building" a fire, until they started to blow on the pile of weeds. All of us are getting excited for summer to come, so we can go camping. As they grow I have a feeling I am going to need to keep matches hidden in a very good spot.
5 comments:
Ah they are SO cute!! Every time I see them I just want to squeeze them!! I can't wait for the next time I see you!!!
~AnnGee
That's so funny they are so into fire building. It just shows that kids like what they see thier parents doing. Good think luke and lilly have such great parents to look up to.
Man, they are growing up fast and are as cute as ever!
They are so cute! It's always a surprise what kids this age pick up. Hopefully a pleasant one...
They are getting so big and cute!! When do they turn two?
They've grown so much! Absolutely precious.
Post a Comment