Sunday, April 13, 2008

More videos for AnnGee

You are keeping me busy, Miss AnnGee.

In this first video you will see why I don't post very many videos. This was Lucas' reaction when I first got the camera out yesterday. He was actually mad that there were not any pictures on the camera for him to look at because I had erased them all the night before. You can also hear little Lilly in the background at second 22. I think she was doing her best to improve the mood in the room.





The next two are of L&L singing once there was a snowman, kindof. Lilly started singing it when she saw snow outside first thing when she woke up Thursday. Unlike their mom, I think both Luke and Lilly were happy to see it snowing in April.





This last one is of how my little Lilly loves to mother her dolls and stuffed animals. She got bored of a shape game we were playing earlier that day, but later started to help her monkey (mono in Spanish) play the game just how I taught her. I'm trying to get her to do for the camera, so it is not as natural, but you'll get the idea.


4 comments:

AnnGee said...

Hahaha they are so funny! Even though Lucus wasn't very happy it was still VERY funny! especially the part where Lili say's "Happy"! haha
You did Lili's hair REALLY cute! You are going to have to do my hair that cute when you come out!Thankyou very much for going to the trouble of getting the videos! I know its hard but think of it this way, when you come out I woun't have to get videos because I will have the real thing!
~AnnGee

Madelyn said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting! I love the videos, you'll have to keep them coming. I also like the short hair Lucas is sporting.

Emilyjo said...

What little cuties!!! And I'm glad my Garen isn't the only one who wakes up crabby sometimes! The videos are just to fun!

Jenni said...

I loved the first video of Lucas. It made me laugh because I have had the same issue with LIzzie before. They are such cute kids. And it's so fun hearing you interact with them.